Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Mom I miss you !


While I was looking for some motivation to get back to blogging I never thought that your absence will become a reason for me. I miss my companion and my guide. Every day I desire for that phone call which used to come at no fixed time. Surprisingly, that call never asked anything for itself, instead, it was only to inquire whether I had eaten or not. Mother is God's greatest creation. Through her, He, stays in our life and gives us enormous love and strength. 




Mom, the way you left us has created a void in our life which can never be filled. All of us remember each and everything that you have gone through to help me in my life. Because of you, buying a Pilot pen is still special for me. You were the reason for our happiness, personally I don't think I would experience that kind of affection ever in my life. Material things might bring comfort in life but in those things we shall always miss you. Somedays, I have tears in eyes and today is just another day when I am missing you . I can feel your presence all around me. We feel like you are watching me and will always be there for us whenever we need you. You have removed fear from my heart. The manner in which you gave up in my car is not letting me forget anything. It was scary. I wonder from where did you get strength to fight with a disease which never allowed you to breathe easily. I wish I could borrow some comfort for you from the almighty. Sadly you never had a comfortable life. When I look back I see only sacrifice. You are very popular among your siblings. Everyone loves you and you had special place in everyone's heart.

I wish during my busy days I could take an off to go out with you. To listen you and understand your feelings.

Few best moments of my life will remain those in which you smiled and felt good.  I wish to get one last chance to express my feelings to you and say that how much I love you.  Mom I miss you  !

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speechless feelings. Miss u maa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is never stop, it's moving on with time but I don't know, I feel that people never die they are alive in the heart and nearby with h every time if you missing you from your bottom of heart. Love is an energy never created nor destroy, it's automatically happen with the child and parents So be positive and pure for your future.

    ReplyDelete