Friday, April 16, 2010

I do not want to be a student of lickonomics

Its been long since I wrote anything, credit goes to my job in NCR. I have been a traveler ever since I came out of my home town and hence got many opportunities to meet different people across states. Travel brings vigor to mind and made me realize that we are the most diverse culture. However there are some platforms on which we all Indians are same. It is not only cricket when we show these common traits but also in the corporate world, Soft-Soaping is one of them.It may take you to places cos it still works in winning Indian hearts, inside we all like unduly appreciation.Those who know the art to please others are some time given more preference over the others even if their performance is mediocre.I am not saying that flattery is bad and should be banned but people should not end up becoming a victim of it, sadly it does happen.We all posses special qualities to sustain in this competitive world but I do not think adulation helps after a level and it is only your hard work and talent which helps you in sprouting. As a manager I have opted for other two options rather than choosing the easiest one.

No comments:

Post a Comment